Sour Cream and Cucumber Salad
This light and refreshing salad is the perfect compliment to any summer meal
Recipe by: Matt Preston
- Shave the cucumber using a vegetable peeler, stopping when you reach the seeds.
- Finely chop the onion and add to the cucumber.
- In a separate bowl, combine the vinegar with the oil, sour cream, milk and lots of freshly ground black pepper and salt.
- Toss half the dressing over the cucumber then spread remaining on a serving platter.
- Top with the cucumber mixture and garnish with dill.