Tomato and Herb Salad with Goats Cheese
Matt Preston prepares a delicious salad as a potential Christmas Day recipe. This dish is fresh, healthy and easy to create.
Recipe by: Matt Preston
- Combine the oil, vinegar and sugar in a jug and season.
- Place the tomatoes in a large shallow bowl and drizzle with the dressing.
- Set aside for 20 minutes to let the flavours develop.
- Transfer the tomatoes to a platter.
- Crumble over the goats cheese and scatter with herbs.
- Drizzle with a little dressing and serve topped with herbs.