Sexy Chocolate Cake Recipe
Recipe by: Teresa Cutter
Serves: 1 full cake
- Preheat your oven to 160C fan-forced.
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Mix through until combined.
- Spoon into a large baking tin.
- Bake for 45-60mins.
- Cool in the tin for 15 minutes before completely turning out onto a wire rack.
- Frost with Lush Ricotta Creme.
Lush Ricotta Creme
- Combine ricotta, honey, vanilla and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Fold through mascarpone until well combined.
- Pipe the crème into each éclair.
- Dip éclairs into the ganache and place onto a tray to set.