Coconut Chia Pudding With Tropical Fruit
Recipe by: Miguel Maestre
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Mash banana with a fork in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the chia seeds, coconut milk, coconut water, vanilla and coconut to the banana. Stir to combine well, ensuring chia seeds are evenly distributed.
- Transfer chia into 4 glasses. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Before serving top with an array of fresh fruit, nuts and seeds and sprinkle with coconut sugar.
- Spoon or tip through a very fine-meshed strainer, leaving brown specks in pan
Notes: Chia seeds are native to central and southern Mexico and Guatemala – and a new much loved health food. Rich in omega 3s, the small ovals come in shades of gray, brown, black and white. The seeds absorb up to 12 times their weight in liquid when soaked